I'm a mom with the ultimate goal of being healthy. This blog will outline my meal plan (and recipes) for the next 8 weeks with an ultimate goal of losing 8 pounds (1 lb/week). I want to teach people to eat well, live well, shop local and prepare their food from local ingredients when possible. Respect the earth and yourself by eating food and using products that aren't harmful to us or the earth. This blog is not just about weight loss but about giving your body the nutrition it needs to be at it's best every day. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Meal Plan 7/14

Just a note that the meals i am posting are around 300 calories, my goal is 1500 calories per day. 
Breakfast around 6:30 (30 minutes after my workout):
1 scoop outpost brand whey protein powder
1 banana
1 c unsweetened almond milk

Morning snack around 9:
½ c old fashioned oats
1/8 c walnuts
1 t brown sugar

Lunch around 11:30/12:
1/4 lb burger (Piedmontese beef from Jeff Leen Farm) w/ cheese
1 c kholrabi
1 c red grapes

Afternoon snack 2/3:
1/2 c greek gods greek yogurt w/honey
1/8 c Outpost French Vanilla Almond granola
1 c fresh pineapple

Dinner around 5:30:
egg salad (2 eggs, 2 TBSP canola oil mayo and a kangaroo 1/2 pita)
not sure of my veggie yet, have to wait and see what's in my CSA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment