I'm a mom with the ultimate goal of being healthy. This blog will outline my meal plan (and recipes) for the next 8 weeks with an ultimate goal of losing 8 pounds (1 lb/week). I want to teach people to eat well, live well, shop local and prepare their food from local ingredients when possible. Respect the earth and yourself by eating food and using products that aren't harmful to us or the earth. This blog is not just about weight loss but about giving your body the nutrition it needs to be at it's best every day. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Meal Plan 7/18

I do not think I am getting enough calories, I may have underestimated how many calories I am burning during my workouts.  I felt extremely tired by the end of last week so I am going to increase my calories to 1600 this week and see if it helps.
 
Breakfast around 6:30 (30 minutes after my workout):
1 scoop outpost brand whey protein powder
1 banana
1 c unsweetened almond milk

Morning snack around 9:
½ c old fashioned oats
1/8 c walnuts
1 t brown sugar

Lunch around 11:30/12:
1/4 c chicken
1 c roasted potatoes and fennel
1/2 c blueberries

Afternoon snack 2/3:
1/2 c greek gods greek yogurt w/honey
1/8 c Outpost French Vanilla Almond granola
apple fennel wrap

Dinner around 5:30:
Beef and veggie sloppy joes (from Parents magazine)
cabbage lime cilantro slaw
1 itsy bitsy pita pocket
steamed snap peas
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment